Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery 1-Pound-Loaf Programmable Mini Breadmaker

Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery 1-Pound-Loaf Programmable Mini Breadmaker Reviews



More Picture

I've always loved baking bread but find I have little time for that now, so I bought this machine a few months ago with high hopes. I've found that the recipes and baking cycles work well for commercial white flour, but if you use all whole wheat flour particularly non-mass-produced varieties (I buy mine at a farmer's market from a vendor who stone-grinds his own flour), the resulting loaves generally turn out like bricks. I haven't even tried specialty flours like buckwheat or oat, which I presume would make the problem even worse. I suspect this isn't a limitation of only the Zojirushi but applies to bread machines in general.br /br /I tinkered a lot with the recipes and have several suggestions for anyone who has a similar problem. First and most importantly, don't measure the flour by volume - weigh it instead. The specific weights will vary by the flour you use, so you need to test each recipe and flour combination separately. Second, you can circumvent the problems with the baking and rising times somewhat by increasing the amount of liquid and hence the size of the loaf - I found the machine can handle up to 1-1/4 cups.br /br /If this sounds like a lot of work and effort, well, sadly, it is - and of course, I got this bread machine so I WOULDN'T have to spend so much time on this in the first place! So I mainly use this simple solution: use the dough setting and then bake it yourself. The Zojirushi does a fantastic job of mixing and kneading without leaving bits of flour in the pan. It doesn't hurt to let the dough sit in the pan for a while until you're ready - an extra rise just improves the bread. Or, you can refrigerate it until the next day. I've found that the loaves I get this way are just as good as the ones I used to make completely by hand, and far superior to anything I've ever pulled out of a bread machine.br /br /So everyone, good luck and remember to buy local if you can!

Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery 1-Pound-Loaf Programmable Mini Breadmaker Feature

  • Programmable breadmaker produces 1 pound loaves of cakes or breads
  • Settings for cookie/pasta dough and fresh fruit jams; quick-bake cycle
  • 13-hour delay timer; LCD control panel; viewing window; carrying handle
  • Nonstick kneading blade and baking pan; instructions and recipes included
  • Measures 8 by 11 by 12 inches; 1-year warranty
Our new Home Bakery Mini breadmaker can be enjoyed 7 days a week. What's more, its 1 pound loaf is the perfect size for smaller households to savor the taste of freshly baked bread everyday without waste. Its compact design also makes it ideal for kitchens with limited countertop space. For versatility and ease-of-use that's always in great taste, think Zojirushi. The Home Bakery Mini makes it easy to prepare a wide variety of breads, cakes, and fresh fruit jams as well as doughs for rolls, croissants, pizza, pasta, cookies and more. This machine has three bread textures that you can choose from: Regular, Firm or Soft. Another new feature unique to this model is the cookie/pasta dough setting to prepare homemade cookies and pasta. It also is has settings for french bread, dough, cake and jam. This unit includes an easy-to-follow instruction video, manual and recipe booklet.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

  • Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook

More Reviews

Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery - Jack - Diamond Bar, CAProduct as advertised. Excellent machine. My wife and I have used the machine several times since purchased and it never fails to produce excellent bread and good dough mixes for other pastry products. We highly recommend the Zojirushi Home Bakery 1-pound programmable mini breadmaker.br /J S, Diamond Bar, California My baby zoi - barsetiawan - I love my Zojrushi mini. I've made several loafs using the recipes that came with my zoi and they have turned out beautifully. I have no regrets and hope to use it for many years to come. It makes just the right size for us and couldn't be simplier. My husband takes 1/2 a loaf to work and shares with his friends and they love it too.
Nov 08, 2010 15:54:06

0 comments:

Post a Comment